Product Quality issues:
- In the case of issues related to misprinting or damaged or defective items sent to the customer, it must be communicated within 7 days upon the delivery of the product. For items lost in shipment, claims, if any, must be communicated not later than 7 days after the estimated delivery date.
Broken products received:
- In the case of fragile products like Mugs and Framed posters, all issues have to be raised within 7 days from the date of delivery of the product. In order to raise a replacement request, send us pictures of the broken product along with the original packaging in which the product was received by the customer, showing the shipping label and the customer details on it clearly for verification.
Action on Returned Orders:
- Orders that are returned due to incorrect addresses are marked as ‘Returned to origin’ (RTO) once it is received by us. Narkha would store the returns for a period of 14 days from the date of the order being marked as RTO. The order can be sent to any other address within this period of 14 days which will include shipping charges, after which we would donate the order to charity.
1) Cancellations by the customer:
- In case we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed by us, we shall cancel the order immediately and refund the entire amount back to the source account.
- If we have already printed and shipped the product, we will not be able to approve the cancellation request. In such cases, the product follows the normal lifecycle process.
2) Cancellation by Narkha:
- Under certain circumstances it might not be possible for us to accept an order and we may be compelled to cancel the same. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at our sole discretion.
- Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department.
- We may also ask for additional verification or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after you are charged, the said amount will be reversed back in 14 days.
Manner of Refund:
- If the order is cancelled and a refund is approved, for any reason the refund of the entire amount will be sent back to the source account.
- The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by Narkha and accept Narkha’s decision regarding the cancellation.