Skip to content
- At no point in time, do we 'Narkha LLP' or 'Route 7' claim responsibility for your belongings or safety, and we shall not be held liable for the same.
- We have obtained all necessary permissions to host the event at the specific venue.
- Any kind of illegal substance will be not tolerated. If found, the concerned authorities will be notified.
- Covid protocols will be strictly followed. no mask no entry.
- Alcohol will be served to patrons above 21 years of age. ID is mandatory for the same.
- Payment can be done before the event or at the time of the event.
- Payment will have to be done in the full amount of the specified entry fees and no other amount.
- Once payment is done there will be no refund provided unless the event is canceled by the organizers.
- Termination Clause: This pertains to cancellation due to unforeseeable events that are beyond either party’s control. This may include weather-related incidents, a government shutdown, a pandemic, or another disaster.
- Indemnity: The Warrant Agent shall be liable hereunder only for its own gross negligence, willful misconduct, or bad faith. The Company agrees to indemnify the Warrant Agent and save it harmless against any and all liabilities, including judgments, costs, and reasonable counsel fees, for anything done or omitted by the Warrant Agent in the execution of this Agreement, except as a result of the Warrant Agent’s gross negligence, willful misconduct or bad faith.
- Photo release clause: This gives us permission to use and edit photos taken during the event for promotional purposes. If the user is not satisfied by the same may reach the organizers about the same and shall be taken down within 48 hours.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device